Data443 Risk Mitigation, Inc. (OTCMKTS: ATDS) is making an explosive move up the charts on heavy accumulation and interest. The stock is quickly attracting legions of shareholders who have transformed ATDS into a volume leader in small caps.
As the cyber security market continues to see rapid growth especially in the face of the current pandemic, ATDS is making big moves and seeing its “Open Source” data security platform rapidly catching on as several major fortune 500 companies have already adopted it; recently both the Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers adopted Data443 Risk Mitigation’s ARALOC™ Secure Sports Management platform. Zoom Video Communications (ZM) also recently adopted DATA443 cyber security and places it at top of the first page.
Data443 Risk Mitigation, Inc. (OTCMKTS: ATDS) is in the data security and privacy business, operating as a software and services provider. Data security and privacy legislation, such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), is driving significant investment by organizations to offset risks from data breaches and damaging information disclosures of various types. The Company provides solutions for the marketplace that are designed to protect data via the cloud, hybrid, and on-premises architectures. Data443 Risk Mitigation suite of security products focus on the protection of: sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient, and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; intellectual property; and any other data requiring security, allowing its clients to create, share, and protect their data wherever it is stored. Data443 Risk Mitigation currently has a number of major product lines that is expanding, each of which provides features and functionality which enable its clients to fully secure the value of their data.
- ClassiDocs is ATDS flagship/signature product, launched in the first quarter of 2018, is an enterprise software that runs on-premises or in the cloud. It provides ATDS customers with data classification, governance, and discovery across local devices, networks, the cloud, and databases for data that is at rest and in flight. It also allows customers to respond to 12 of the GDPR Articles.
- WordPress GDPR Framework is Data443 Risk Mitigation data protocol to identify and classify regulated data in the European Union that falls under the GDPR.
- ARALOC Board Meeting Management Software enables secure distribution of board materials to board members using custom branded and configured applications for iPad, iPhone, Android, PC and Mac.
- DataExpress NonStop (DXNS). Secure Managed File Transfer solutions exclusively for the HPE NonStop™ platform – powering data transfer for some of the world’s leading financial institutions for over 15 years.
- DataExpress Open Platform (DXOP). Secure Managed File Transfer solutions for open platforms such as Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux and OSX – DXOP supports all of the power, reliability and functionality of our leading DXNS capabilities for the Open Platform capabilities.
To Find out the inside Scoop on ATDS Subscribe to Microcapdaily.com Right Now by entering your Email in the box below
Data443 Risk Mitigation is already doing significant sales, according to a recent financial report; “We recognized $478,000 of revenue during the three months ended March 31, 2020, compared to $143,000 in revenue for the three months ended March 31, 2019. We had net billings for the three months ended March 31, 2020 of $603,000 compared to $417,000 in the prior year period. Deferred revenues are $1,032,000 as of March 31, 2020, an increase of $303,000 from $729,000 as of December 31, 2019.”
On July 29 ATDS announced Leading Cybersecurity Expert Mr. Omkhar Arasaratnam joined its Advisory Board. Mr. Arasaratnam currently serves as Director of Engineering, Assurant Security for Google LLC, and is a Senior Fellow with the NYU Center for Cybersecurity at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering, and a member of the NYU Cyber Fellow Advisory Council. Previously, Mr. Arasaratnam served as Executive Director of Data Project Engineering at JPMorgan Chase, and has previously led security organizations at financial and technology institutions, such as Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, TD Bank Group, and IBM. In this capacity, he has revolutionized the effectiveness of cybersecurity controls. He is an accomplished author with several granted patents and has led contributions to many international standards.
— DATA443 Risk Mitigation, Inc. (@data443Risk) July 30, 2020
We have a Monster Pick Coming. Subscribe Right Now!
Currently trading at a $4 million market valuation ATDS is an exciting story developing in small caps; the Company is in the right place at the right time as the cyber security market continues to see rapid growth especially in the face of the current pandemic, ATDS is making big moves and seeing its “Open Source” data security platform rapidly catching on as several major fortune 500 companies have already adopted it; recently both the Miami Dolphins and Pittsburgh Steelers adopted Data443 Risk Mitigation’s ARALOC™ Secure Sports Management platform. Zoom Video Communications (ZM) also recently adopted DATA443 cyber security and places it at top of the first page. In a huge vote of confidence for ATDS Leading Cybersecurity Expert Mr. Omkhar Arasaratnam joined its Advisory Board. We will be updating on ATDS on a daily basis so make sure you are subscribed to microcapdaily.com so you know what is going on with ATDS.
Sign Up now for our 100% FREE Penny Stock Newsletter
Disclosure: we hold no position in ATDS either long or short and we have not been compensated for this article.