web analytics
4.6 C
Munich
Sunday, April 18, 2021

Powerful Move on iMD Companies, Inc. (OTC: ICBU) As Co Posts Financials, Goes Pink Current & Enters Crypto Space

iMD Companies, Inc. (OTC: ICBU) has been making a strong move up the charts in recent weeks as the Company goes pink current and enters into the crypto space. The stock has been heading northbound in a hurry and is starting to get noticed by investors who have been heavily accumulating. Trading has been heavy in recent days as ICBU easily topped $15 million in dollar volume on Friday alone. ICBU has quickly attracted legions of new shareholders who are heavily accumulating at current price levels; this is a new era of penny stock speculators fueled by robinhood and its 100 million new trading accounts take on the bulletin boards. These are different times than just a few short years ago; now penny stocks such as TSNP can achieve a $6 billion plus market valuation and trade $375 million in dollar volume in a day on the bulletin boards. And TSNP has no stronger fundamentals than ICBU has. ICBU is a NTF play just getting started. 

ICBU started March off with a bang when the Company reported it had uploaded its Financial and Disclosure statements for 2018, 2019, and 2020 along with the required attorney letter and is now “pink current” ICBU recently filed annual financial statements show a clean balance sheet with very little debt and still carrying the $6.24 million in investments which is the Company’s 51% ownership in R-Quest Hydroponics on its book at estimated fair value and the remaining 49% as minority interest. On March 17 ICBU announced its entry into cryptocurrency. The Company created a division for blockchain development, server farms and application design for its future growth. The Company has invested in equipment for server farms housed in its San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento locations. ICBU has quickly established itself as a volume leader in small caps and has momentum, heavy liquidly and a fast-growing shareholder base that continues to bid the stock higher. 

iMD Companies, Inc. (OTC: ICBU) is a Florida Corporation that is being re-positioned to be a holding company for acquisitions and technology development in the financial, blockchain, and cryptocurrency markets. iMD’s goal is to combine the expertise of its team members to create a cohesive force, which will carry the company forward in the marketplace. Management states: “Our management strategy while seeking to be adventurous and cutting edge is tempered by a reasonable amount of corporate conservatism. This mix we feel will provide us with the proper stability while at the same time help us maintain a constant lead over the competition. We hope to maintain this lead so that our various programs and products may become the industry standard.” 

ICBU started March off with a bang when the Company reported it had uploaded its Financial and Disclosure statements for 2018, 2019, and 2020 along with the required attorney letter with regards to current information. The company has also updated its corporate website www.imdcompaniesinc.com. 

Management states: “To further understand our strategy, it is important to know that iMD is actively searching for companies and projects that will add to the overall production and value of the group. In addition, we are constantly developing new products within our core company in order to expand our product lines and spread our exposure across different market sectors. Since we have the appropriate technology and resources, new prospects are always attracted to our company. We will explore over time a wide-ranging array of industries and projects. At the moment our efforts and our technology is geared towards the cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and the financial industry. We feel that these areas offer the greatest growth potential in the current economic environment and therefore the best value to our shareholders.” 

https://twitter.com/BullishStringer/status/1373650165740011521

To Find out the inside Scoop on ICBU Subscribe to Microcapdaily.com Right Now by entering your Email in the box below

ICBU

ICBU recently filed annual financial statements show a clean balance sheet with very little debt and still carrying the $6.24 million in investments which is the Company’s 51% ownership in R-Quest Hydroponics on its book at estimated fair value and the remaining 49% as minority interest. 

On March 17 ICBU announced its entry into cryptocurrency. The Company created a division for blockchain development, server farms and application design for its future growth. The Company has invested in equipment for server farms housed in its San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento locations.  

iMD has searched diligently as to what the companies next move should be and has decided to go all-in with this cryptocurrency venture. According to management: “We will be announcing new additions to the company from a management perspective in order to fully support this effort for the benefit of the company and its shareholders. We will have many more announcements to follow and know these moves will indeed move our organization to an early adopter of mainstream cryptocurrency acceptance and blockchain development. We believe that the global acceptance of cryptocurrency is gaining rapid momentum and we want to be in front of the development curve.” 

Rick Wilson, CEO of iMD stated: “We are very excited about our future at iMD. We have invested in the top server technology with the fastest storage systems in order to farm cryptocurrency. Our in-house technical team has developed our systems and procedures and we look forward to updating our shareholders regarding our business development at iMD very soon.” 

https://twitter.com/solrac719/status/1373752834638802949

For more on ICBU Subscribe Right Now!

iMD Companies, Inc. (OTC: ICBU) has been making a strong move up the charts in recent weeks as the Company goes pink current and enters into the crypto space. The stock has been heading northbound in a hurry and is starting to get noticed by investors who have been heavily accumulating. Trading has been heavy in recent days as ICBU easily topped $15 million in dollar volume on Friday alone. ICBU has quickly attracted legions of new shareholders who are heavily accumulating at current price levels; this is a new era of penny stock speculators fueled by robinhood and its 100 million new trading accounts take on the bulletin boards. These are different times than just a few short years ago; now penny stocks such as TSNP can achieve a $6 billion plus market valuation and trade $375 million in dollar volume in a day on the bulletin boards. And TSNP has no stronger fundamentals than ICBU has. ICBU is a NTF play just getting started.  ICBU started March off with a bang when the Company reported it had uploaded its Financial and Disclosure statements for 2018, 2019, and 2020 along with the required attorney letter and is now “pink current” ICBU recently filed annual financial statements show a clean balance sheet with very little debt and still carrying the $6.24 million in investments which is the Company’s 51% ownership in R-Quest Hydroponics on its book at estimated fair value and the remaining 49% as minority interest. On March 17 ICBU announced its entry into cryptocurrency. The Company created a division for blockchain development, server farms and application design for its future growth. The Company has invested in equipment for server farms housed in its San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento locations. ICBU has quickly established itself as a volume leader in small caps and has momentum, heavy liquidly and a fast-growing shareholder base that continues to bid the stock higher.  We will be updating on ICBU when more details emerge so make sure you are subscribed to Microcapdaily so you know what’s going on with ICBU.

Sign Up now for our 100% FREE Penny Stock Newsletter

Disclosure: we hold no position in ICBU either long or short and we have not been compensated for this article.

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article

Sign up now for our 100% FREE Penny Stock Newsletter

Privacy Policy. we will never share your email with anyone.